Friday, December 19, 2008

Incommunicado


Hi Moms and Dads. We can't seem to get emails to connect or dial out from our hotel room but we are told you can dial the front desk and be connected to our room. The number is 84-373-793-333 and we are in Room 502. It appears we will be here until at least next Wednesday before traveling back to Hanoi. Hopefully, Emily can post another update later. The only place we can get internet access is in the hotel lobby. So while Emily is back in the ever shrinking room parenting, I'm lounging in the beautiful open air lobby listening to a waterfall and smelling the purple flowers to bring you this update. The work of a dad is never done. Here is a picture from yesterday of one of Kiah's primary nannies and cribmates. We love and miss you all and enjoy reading your comments. Perry

2 comments:

Heinrichs Family said...

Hey guys - Whoa, Kiah looks like Hope's size when we got her! Looks like you won't be needing that Baby Bjorn! :) Wilmington is drizzly and ugly and you aren't missing anything. I hope you are getting some sleep - are the kids sleeping well? I can't believe I just said "the kids." You're one step closer to being outnumbered! :) Love ya -S

jill said...

Tara- Hey! Kiah looks so healthy and I love Emily's smile. I cried myself to sleep last night. Hope your clan isn't doing that and nighttime is going well for sleep from the kids. I am so proud of you guys for being across the world getting that precious boy. I can't believe you have a son! We have lots of gifts for him when you return. We miss you SO MUCH! Enjoy your world travels, then come home! We eagerly await you!