Thursday, December 18, 2008

Kiah loves cake!


Here are Emily and Laney feeding Kiah an Orange Layer Cake with Vitamin C. The nannies were giving them to all the children and they all loved it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my gosh. I've been logging on every 15 minutes at work to see if you finally had your little guy and there he is!! I don't think he could be any cuter!! I'm sitting here typing this with tears in my eyes watching his beautiful smile and the way he and Laney are interacting. I'm so happy for all of you! Thanks so much for posting. Love ya, Steph

Anonymous said...

I'm in love --- again! Just like
Stephanie, happy tears are flowing. He looks great, and Laney's smile says it all. Grandma is out, but will be back soon. Thank you, thank you, thank you for bringing one more precious gift to our family. Love, Grampie

jill said...

Tara- Laney's smiles are beautiful. I told you that watching your children together can be one of the most beautiful sights! Your seeing that. Cake..of course, after the heart of his mother! He's a mama's boy already. Can't wait to hold him!! I know God's presence has passed through you this long awaited day!

Debbie Marlowe said...

The pictures are precious! I love that he follows Laney everywhere, what a great "Big" sister.What blessings from God! Enjoy your time in Vietnam, cherish every minute, you are making memories and building relationships! Please, tell Laney we miss her!

Debbie

Tricia said...

I am so happy to see this video & pictures and read your updates! Laney's smile in this video says it all! Beautiful. Congratulations!
Tricia, Tom & the girls

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS He has the cutest smile!!!

Sorry it is taking us so long to comment~ our Christmas trip plans fell through, because something MUCH MORE IMPORTANT was happening this week, so we managed to take in a quick trip to Disney. As soon as I walked in the door I was logging into your site, I have a permanent smile plastered on my face!!!