With much practice and determination, Kiah has mastered the whole walking thing in less than a month as evidenced by this video ...
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Dear Emily - We have seen Kiah in action and know how fast he can move on those little legs. We are also very impressed with your camera work. We play this video over and over, enjoying his laughs and his happy squeals. Laney and Kiah are wonderful gifts you have brought into the family. Please put me down for some more Grandpa duty.
Hi Emily and Perry, Thank you for commenting on our blog. I long ago lost my paper that had all the families addresses and emails when we were in china. Congratulations on your beautiful son! I had heard through Amy and Jay that you had moved your paperwork to vietnam, but never heard any thing since then. Laney is so beautiful. I still cannot believe our girls are 5 years old. When did she celebrate her fifth birthday? Annie's was in March. I would love to keep in touch can you email me your email address? Mine is www.shellyb60@sbcglobal.net. I hope to hear from you soon. hugs to you all, Michele Haske
2 comments:
Dear Emily - We have seen Kiah in action and know how fast he can move on those little legs. We are also very impressed with your camera work. We play this video over and over, enjoying his laughs and his happy squeals. Laney and Kiah are wonderful gifts you have brought into the family. Please put me down for some more Grandpa duty.
Hi Emily and Perry,
Thank you for commenting on our blog. I long ago lost my paper that had all the families addresses and emails when we were in china. Congratulations on your beautiful son! I had heard through Amy and Jay that you had moved your paperwork to vietnam, but never heard any thing since then. Laney is so beautiful. I still cannot believe our girls are 5 years old. When did she celebrate her fifth birthday? Annie's was in March. I would love to keep in touch can you email me your email address? Mine is www.shellyb60@sbcglobal.net. I hope to hear from you soon.
hugs to you all,
Michele Haske
Post a Comment