Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Still no news, but we're hanging in there!


We still wait anxiously each day for any news from our agency. Our last update was last week, and all we were told is that we are still waiting on the Thanh Hoa police to sign off on some forms. There are two other families with our agency who have children there, so it is comforting to vent with them about all this craziness. I had held off on posting a picture of Kiah, thinking that it would be more exciting to debut him when we had some positive news, but I have changed my mind. Just the fact that God has called us to be his parents is exciting news enough! So here he is, in all his cuteness. I will post a different picture every few days, so as not to overwhelm everyone. This is the very first picture we saw of him. It was taken in early March, when he was just over 3 months old.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And what a fine, handsome young man he is too! I showed his picture to my husband and my sister and they both thought he looked like the VN version of my nephew Brooks! Don't worry Emily, we'll bust 'em out of that Baby House!

Jill said...

Aww Emily he is so adorable. I can't wait to get a photo of the TH Musketeer Jr's!

Anonymous said...

I wrote you once already but I'll say it again-He is sooo adorable. We'll keep praying for the four of you. And tell Laney that I was very impressed with her gymnastics ability. Reminds me of us at the gymnastics after school program at Stonewall. Remember doing our routines to Donna Summer songs? (Hot Stuff!!)