.jpg)
Here is another picture of Kiah when he was around 6 months old. Don't you love the color choices? Don't worry, Kiah. Once I get a hold of you, I promise you will never wear red, orange and pink at the same time. Mommy doesn't DVR "What Not to Wear" for nothing!
We've had a nice weekend visiting with my aunt and uncle from Kentucky who Laney has decided to call "Tish" and "Pop". These are actually the names Laney's cousin calls her parental grandparents, but Laney felt that Aunt B. and Uncle J. deserved those titles as well.
We are ever hopeful that good news will come our way this week. We will let you know.
2 comments:
Kiah is so luck to have such a fashion forward thinking mom! But then again with a face as cute as his you may not even see what he is wearing or what he is laying on. ; )
Happy Holidays my friend, I am so glad your Thanksgiving was so nice!!!
I am loving those colors . . . I guess this means you don't want me to go shopping for Kiah, huh? Good news . . .indeed!
Post a Comment