Friday, June 11, 2010

Ok, it's been awhile, but the proud mother that I am must post this video ...

When we started our blog back in 2008, one of the first things I posted was a video of Laney doing gymnastics. Here we are, over 2 years later, and now she has made the "team" and will start competing in the Fall! We are so proud of all the hard work she puts into learning new skills, and just last month, she participated in a demo at her gym. She was just moved up to team in April, so this video was taken only 2 months after her advance. Her coach is using her to demonstrate to the Tiny Team girls at their Spring Show. Laney was a part of this group in the video that I posted those 2 years ago. Hope you enjoy! (by the way, Kiah and Perry and I are well too -- hopefully I'll get some more pics up soon!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isabella just saw the video and said "wow she is amazing" and she IS!!!

Me said...

Man!!! She did so great!!! How graceful!!